Senior Case Manager/Claims Assessor – Income Protection
Job no: 503864
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney – George Street
Categories: Workers Compensation, EMLPLUS
- Diversify your skills into a different type of Personal Injury claims
- Work for a supportive company in a collaborative environment
- Free Onsite Pilates, Yoga and Fitness Classes
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
EML are currently looking for an experienced Senior Case Manager who want to make a difference in the lives of others. As a Senior Case Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a superior claims management experience to our customers with a focus on early intervention and assessment, recovery at work and building and maintaining strong relationships with third parties such as Brokers. In return, this role will give you that little more experience needed to progress your career to a Team Leader position. This role will be based in our Sydney CBD office, commencing as soon as possible.
- Be part of a small team within EML where you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of personal injury claims from start to finish.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of claims within Accident & Health, including reviewing policy documents, completing initial assessments, determining, and calculating payments, engaging with claimants and developing strategies to drive outcomes.
- Liaise with clients, claimants, medical and rehabilitation providers – collaborate with all stakeholders to assist our claimants return to work and health.
- Grow your career with EMLplus and have access to progression opportunities supported by individual personal development plans and training opportunities.
- Passion to make a difference and help people get their lives back after injury or illness.
- Demonstrated experience managing personal injury claims, ideally in income protection.
- A driven professional with highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with experience in negotiation and/or conflict resolution
- Careful consideration to detail with a high concern for accuracy
- Proactive, positive attitude, resilient and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team with good, empathetic people skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Jo Aitken on 02 90015654
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results