Job no: 503855
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney – George Street
Categories: Human resources, CORP SERVICES
- Bring your passion for partnering with your business leaders to drive capability uplift -12 month contract
- Leadership position utilising your people management skills as well as learning partnering with your business unit
- Work for an organisation that celebrates success with reward & recognition.
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Sydney’s CBD, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
As the Learning Partner, your role is responsible for driving operational performance through building capability across your business units.
Your role will pro-actively and effectively manage a team of Learning & Development Specialists who design learning and development interventions, learning for the business units. Your position also involves leading and supervising the day-to-day work activity, training and development of a high performing and customer-responsive team to ensure they deliver to the highest standards.
- Working as a trusted partner with key stakeholders, providing effective customer-centric service across all aspects of L&D.
- Partner with Business Unit to develop and implement the learning strategy for each business unit.
- Effective collaboration with Learning team members and broader People team.
- Consult with business leaders to identify key business drivers and KPIs and design contemporary learning interventions to meet these
- Lead your team to conduct regular learning needs analysis in consultation with respective business units to identify development requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation. Obtaining feedback on L&D offerings from business and maintaining awareness of industry developments and trends and respond effectively to changes.
- Experience working at both a leadership and a strategic level of contemporary learning and development / organisational development in medium to large organizations.
- Experience with the insurance or financial services industry is preferred
- Experience in all aspects of contemporary learning and development in medium to large organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in training design, development, and evaluation in a similar business environment.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or minimum of 5 years Learning & Development experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Alice Galloway on 02 8098 6358.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend