Mobile Case Manager – Bendigo and surrounds
Job no: 503849
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne and Regional Victoria, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The primary focus of this role is to provide early, timely and personal claims management and return to work service to injured workers and employers. It is also to proactively support the injured worker and employer through the recovery and return to work process.
We have permanent and contract positions available across Bendigo and surrounds (covering Wimmera and Mallee Regions)
- Provide workers’ compensation advice to stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers
- Deliver personalised face-to-face assistance to workers and employers
- Conduct community-based visits inclusive of but not limited to worksites or medical clinics on initial triage of a claim and at significant milestones during the life of a claim
- Pro-actively proceed with appropriate case management to achieve the optimum outcome of early sustainable return to work for workers with reasonable claim costs; and
- Assist in reviewing providers’ performance and consult with Provider / Return to Work Specialist where required.
- Strong base of workers’ compensation, rehabilitation/Return to Work and experience in case management
- Allied health background highly desirable
- Basic understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to utilise WorkSafe Systems NOVUS, ACCtion and Tempus
- Knowledge of the Victorian workers’ compensation legislation and regulations
- Effectively listen and understand the needs of the customer and what is important to them to enable their recovery and return to work
- Sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills; and
- High attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Current Unrestricted Victorian Drivers Licence
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend