Customer Support Officer - Geelong Office
Job no: 503810
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Geelong, you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
This position requires a strong focus on providing high quality customer service and operates in a fast paced, high volume and deadline driven environment. Reporting to the Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide pro-active and efficient administrative support to Claims Team members. You will be responsible for assisting Case Managers to finalise claims where a worker has made a full RTW, oversee low risk claims, ensure timely processing of weekly compensation and medical expenses and provide customer service support to the broader claims team.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders in line with EML values
- Accurate and timely processing of weekly payments and certificates of capacity
- Support Case managers in processing simple medical and like requests
- Aid internal and external stakeholders regarding payment queries and processes
- Preparation of documentation and standard letters.
- Management and resolution of general phone enquiries
- Previous experience working in a team in a customer service environment
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the relevant worker’s compensation legislation and regulations would be advantageous
A keen interest to develop and progress in the workers compensation and personal injury industry
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend