Team Leader - Geelong Office
Job no: 503792
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours, and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Geelong, you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The purpose of this role is to lead a high performing and customer responsive team. The position will involve supporting a team of case managers who manage portfolios of workers compensation claims by leading and supervising day to day work activity and supporting them to deliver exceptional recovery outcomes and customer service. The role will ensure portfolios are pro-actively and effectively managed in accordance with legislative requirements with a focus on achieving outcomes in line with scheme and internal performance measures. This position will require strong leadership skills to engage a team and support their learning and development.
- Work collaboratively with the Group Manager to develop and implement a pro-active, specialised approach to the management of front-end workers compensation claims
- Pro-actively supervise, develop, and support team members ensuring team and organisational objectives are met
- Provide technical guidance in relation to the strategic management of workers compensation insurance claims to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supervise the day-to-day work activity, training, and development of a team of Case Managers and work collaboratively with RTW Specialists, Clinical Advisors and Technical Specialists
- Experience in a Team Leader role or equivalent within the Victorian Workers Compensation scheme
- Demonstrated expertise in the management of WorkCover claims
- Strong understanding of the contractual requirements and performance measures for Victorian Worksafe Agents
- Leadership skills, including team building, coaching, performance management and change management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing and developing teams within a personal injury environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity, and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend