Group Manager, Performance
Job no: 503791
Work type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney – George Street
Categories: Workers Compensation, NSI
- A diverse and rewarding role supporting Leaders in driving improved performance across a portfolio of personal injury claims
- Bring your leadership or program management experience, coaching, intuition and drive to this senior management position.
- Work for an organisation that celebrates success with reward and recognition
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As the Group Manager, Performance your role is to drive the achievement of the business unit strategic plan, optimise group performance, implement continuous improvement initiatives, and enhance customer experience of our stakeholders through the delivery of programs of work.
Your role will work as part of the NSI senior leadership team and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects and initiatives to ensure all deliverables are achieved, benefits are realized, and changes are embedded into the Business in accordance with contract and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement, forecast and drive the strategic direction, performance and sustainability of the NSI program of work.
- Utilise performance data (including claims, financial and NPS) to ensure appropriate strategies are in place to maximise claims performance and identify new initiatives to enhance the performance framework.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation. Maintain awareness of industry developments and trends and respond effectively to changes.
- Selection and prioritisation of initiatives, projects and programs to meet business objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships with NSI leadership group to ensure support and ongoing requirements are being met with respect to client contracts including KPI’s
- Ensure the appropriate allocation of resources to achieve objectives at optimal cost.
- Support the business unit to deliver on strategic growth opportunities through the effective transition-in of new clients
- Significant experience in the Workers Compensation industry (5+ years) encompassing claims and supporting functions (Required). Multi-jurisdictional experience highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in leadership or program management roles, working within a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrated project management experience (Advantageous)
- Experience in leading a team, coaching and developing others
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Alice Galloway on 02 8098 6358
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results