Job no: 503767
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne, you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The purpose of this role is to work across all EML claims teams and specialist teams to drive sustainable RTW performance. This role will be responsible for driving improved RTW and Recovery outcomes on claims. Working closely with Worksafe and the broader EML team, this position will maintain a particular focus on ensuring innovative RTW & Recovery strategies are developed and supported which in turn, will enable us to provide tailored, person centric claims management for our injured workers.
- Provide day to day management of the RTW & Recovery measures in line with Business Rules.
- Provide guidance and support to internal staff including coordinating the process and stakeholders involved.
- Provide support to Case Managers and Specialist Staff in developing RTW & Recovery strategies along with staff capability through feedback and coaching.
- Drive the delivery of person cantered claims management strategies with a focus on recovery outcomes
- Own and monitor relevant trackers and ensure a proactive claims management response, both in preparation for conferencing and completion of agreed activities.
- Liaise with key external stakeholders at Worksafe to ensure smooth coordination and adherence to the process.
- Attend team/department huddles and forums to provide any feedback, training and updates on RTW strategy learnings.
- Attend RTW forums as required.
- Effectively communicate performance updates to leaders within the business.
- Extensive experience in the Victorian Managed Fund Workers Compensation industry
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Victorian Workers compensation legislation
- Thorough understanding of WorkSafe’s claims systems, business rules, procedures and data integrity requirements
- Expert claims management knowledge
- Ability to build relationships and engage staff at all levels
- Proven ability to diagnose problems, devise and implement solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend