Customer Care Advisor
Job no: 503745
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion a number of vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
The main purpose of this role is to facilitate the continuous improvement of the services we deliver to our internal and external stakeholders. This position operates in a high pressure and deadline driven environment that focuses on enhancing the customer experience, and the pro-active management and reduction of complaints.
This will be a 6month contract position based in the Melbourne office.
- Active management of complaints in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines
- Engaging and educating staff on EML service standards to enhance the service culture, as well as the resolution and minimisation of complaints
- Facilitate complaints decision discussions with management to achieve consensus & agreed approach regarding contentious issues
- Deliver training and regular communications to the claims teams to ensure we are compliant with all regulatory and contractual requirements
- Support the build of ongoing programs of training and development in relation to customer service and the complaint handling process
- Provide coaching support to claims teams to build service capability
- Support the delivery of service improvement initiatives across the business
- Excellent interpersonal, written and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation, mediation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make fair and impartial recommendations
- Knowledge of external dispute resolution processes, legislation and codes of practice
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management
- Experience in a service focused/ customer facing role Relevant experience in the investigation of complex complaints and drafting high-level responses (desired but not essential)
- Experience in the coaching and development of front line staff
- Highly adaptable and resilient
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend