Job no: 503736
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
As a Clinical Advisor, you will be joining a high functioning and well-established team of like-minded colleagues. You will utilise your strong injury management experience and provide strategic support and guidance to the claims team. The primary focus of this role will be to assist in facilitating early return to work, remain at work and risk identification outcomes.
- Work closely with Claims Managers to assess areas of improvement regarding treatment management
- Identify and assist Claims Operations team members to address barriers to enable early return to work outcomes and review of strategy on long term claims
- Assist with the implementation of injury management, rehabilitation and vocational rehabilitation initiatives
- Assess requests and advise and guide Claims Operations team members on appropriate treatment services for claims management
- Develop and maintain a strong working partnership with the Regulator
- Allied Health qualification and experience is required
- Excellent understanding of the Victorian legislation [relevant to medical and treatment intervention] and the associated regulations and Performance Measures
- Experience in injury management and strategic claims management within a claims agent or insurance company setting
- Experience in collaborative Peer to Peer communications with treatment providers
- Highly developed stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- High levels of motivation, energy and a drive to achieve results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in achieving business objectives
- Excellent organizational ability
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend