Case Manager - Multiple Positions
Job no: 503725
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, EML VIC
WHY EML, WHY NOW?
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are growing our business and with this expansion several vacancies have arisen. With this growth now is a great time to join us. We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
This Case Manager role is to pro-actively and effectively manage claims, provide exceptional customer services to all stakeholders and support injured workers to recover and return to work.
We are looking for Case Managers across a range of segments to join our teams in front end RTW, Tail (65 – 130-week claims), Tail (130 weeks plus claims) and Medical Management.
- Service- orientated approach that is focused on early intervention and the interests of workers and employers
- Ensure that active and timely intervention occurs to improve recovery and return to work outcomes
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers
- Assist the worker and employer with the claim process and providing support in the completion of relevant documents to ensure timely access to required services to support return to work and injury recovery
- Pro-actively proceed with appropriate case management to achieve the optimum outcome of early sustainable return to work and recovery for workers
- Managing claims in workers compensation industry
- Experience and high level of knowledge of the Victorian workers compensation scheme, legislation and policies
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Negotiation and influencing
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend