Injury Management Specialist
Job no: 503682
Work type: Full Time
Location: Newcastle Honeysuckle 26
Categories: Workers Compensation, RTWSS
- Help people injured in the workplace, using your Allied Health background
- Support our case managers as a subject matter expert
- Permanent full time position, grow your career with EML
As part of our diverse team based in Newcastle Honeysuckle, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
Support a team of case managers as a subject matter expert and guide them while they assist injured workers return to the workplace. Developing the most effective return to work, return to life and recovery strategies and deliver the right customer experience every time.
This will be a permanent position based in the Newcastle Honeysuckle office.
- Work directly with case managers acting as a subject matter expert.
- Provide specialist Injury Management coaching and one on one support to team members regarding claims management strategy and treatment approvals
- Develop Injury Management Plans and implement strategies including leveraging relevant resources required in managing claim scenarios
- Tertiary studies in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Exercise Science) is mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience in Injury management in Insurance/workers insurance
- Excellent understanding of the Workers Compensation Act 1987 (NSW), the Workplace Injury Management & Workers Compensation Act 1998 (NSW), Workers Compensation Legislation Amendment Bill 2012, and the associated regulations and guidelines
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility with opportunity to WFH up to 3 days a week.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- 17.5% annual leave loading
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Thomas Brown at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results