Job no: 503660
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Workers Compensation, NEW MARKETS
- Utilise your skills in stakeholder engagement and business growth across multiple markets
- Play a pivotal role within EML’s growth & strategy division
- Part time position with flexible WFH arrangements
EML is a leading Workers Compensation, Personal Injury Claims and employment business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their recovery, return to work or new employment journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,600 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As a Manager in the Growth & Strategy division your role underpins the sustainability and growth of EML by delivering new business through high level stakeholder management, imagining and creating new opportunities and securing buyers of EML claims and like services within appropriate legislative frameworks and contractual guidelines.
Your role provides leadership, strategic direction, market insights and contributes to a wide range of new initiatives, in diverse markets, leading as required small operations to showcase EML capabilities with a view to customers and buyers entering long term partnerships with EML.
- Imagine, forecast, develop and implement new business growth opportunities for EML
- Provide strategic direction and deliver high performance and sustainability for the Growth and Strategy function.
- Project Manage and operationalise new business needs
- Initiate, develop and sustain networks leading to growth opportunities
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and trends, develop and sustain networks and relationship and respond effectively to market changes.
- More than 5+ years demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role, working within in in a fast-paced, agile business environment
- Extensive experience in personal injury/social insurance, health insurance schemes or complimentary government departments/regulator.
- Excellent understanding of relevant markets, growth channels, and relevant legislation and associated regulations.
- Well established knowledge of Disability and Injury Management, employment
- High level stakeholder management experience in business to business and business to government
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Alice Galloway on 02 8098 6358
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend